Travellink is the leading online travel agency brand in the Nordic region. The company offers services to Leisure and Corporate clients.
Travellink was founded in year 2000 as a Joint Venture between the Scandinavian flag carrier SAS, the leading travel IT company and Global Distribution System Amadeus and the telecom company Tele2 part of the Kinnevik group.
Over the years the ownership of Travellink has changed and the company has gained strength by being part of larger international groups. In 2005 Travellink became part of the pan European online travel group Opodo, at that time fully owned by Amadeus. Since 2011 Travellink is owned by the Edreams ODIGEO group.
Travellink is currently active in 6 markets under the brands Travellink and Opodo:
- Sweden – www.travellink.se, www.opodo.se
- Denmark – www.travellink.dk, www.opodo.dk
- Norway – www.travellink.no, www.opodo.no
- Finland – www.travellink.fi, www.opodo.fi
- Poland – www.opodo.pl
- Iceland – www.travellink.is
- International – www.travellink.com
Travellink in the Nordics and Poland
Travellink was launched in Sweden, Denmark and Norway 2001. The services where launched in Finland 2004 and Poland 2010.
The company grew rapidly to high numbers of customers and has become one of the largest travel agencies in the Nordic area and Poland. Settled in Stockholm with branch offices in Denmark, Helsinki, Oslo and Warzaw, Travellink offers customers a complete travel agency service with excellent customer service. The profile of the whole company is affected by the fact the high demand Corporate customers are part of the target group. Focus on Quality, Security, Trust and Transparency is key. Travellink has a AAA standard, is part of the different travel agency organizations, has an agreement with an Environmental company.
The profile of the company fits both a ”price hunter” and the sophisticated customer with high demands of convenience and full flexibility. A cheap low cost carrier ticket or a business class ticket with a five star hotel can both be served by Travellink. For customer who prefer individual Travellink has it all.
- More than 700 airlines, both regular and low cost
- 165.000 hotels in all different star categories
- 7.000 car rental locations
- City/weekend trips packaging around the world ( Dynamic packages)
- Sun and beach destinations with focus on Europe ( Dynamic packages)
- Ski trips in Europe
- Holiday homes all over the world
- Arrival guides to 400 destinations
- Gift vouchers for birthdays, weddings etc.
- Sport and events trips
- Rail in Sweden
- Travel insurance (Cancellation, regular insurance and airline bancrupty)
- 1 million customers
- 5 websites