Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Use of the Website.- The Website www.odigeo.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is available to any user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”), subject to the unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Website owner is eDreams International Network, S.L., a Spanish limited liability company with registered address at carrer Bailèn, 67-69, 08009, Barcelona, Spain; registered in the Trade Registry of Barcelona under Volume 31,908, Page 69, Sheet B 200,680, 1st Entry; and with VAT Number ESPB61965778. The User hereby declares that he or she is an adult (at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, which he or she fully understands and recognises. The User agrees to keep confidential any passwords provided to access the Website and ensure that no unauthorised third parties gain access to them. The User accepts responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of this Website with the User’s password to the Website or from the use of the User’s passwords by third parties. Furthermore, the User declares that all information he or she provides to access this Website and while using it is true, complete and accurate, and he/she agrees to keep it updated. This Website is solely and exclusively for the User’s personal use. The Website may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes. The User agrees not to use this Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.- All content on the Website (including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio files and software) is owned by the Website owner or its content providers and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property regulations. The compilation (understood as the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content of the Website is our exclusive property and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual regulations. All software used on the Website or belonging to its software Suppliers is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual regulations. Any other use of the content on this Website is strictly prohibited, including its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, subsequent publication, exhibition and/or representation. In particular, any type of use of the images contained on the Website outside this Website is strictly prohibited without the express consent of the Website owner and/or its suppliers. eDreams ODIGEO, Go Voyages, Govolo, eDreams, Opodo, Travellink and other names of products, services, graphics and logos contained in the Website are registered trademarks.
5. Limitation of Liability.- The Website owner offers this Website as-is and does its best in respect of its updating, maintenance and functioning, but it makes no guarantees as regards technical faults, service infallibility, or that the system or portal will function at all times.
6. Links with other Websites.- The Website may contain links to other Websites that are not managed by the Website owner, which are included only for reference purposes. We do not exercise any control over these Websites and we are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of links to other Websites does not imply that we promote, vouch for, guarantee or recommend these Websites. These links are only used as informative references, without any valuation of the content, owners, services or products offered therein.
7. Jurisdiction and applicable law.- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Spain. In the event of any litigation arising from the existence, content and/or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona
The Website owner reserves the right to make changes at any time on the Website and/or in these Terms and Conditions.